Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Known is a drop...

A new experiment with my canon. Shooting a drop...



I put my canon into manual mode with 1/3200 sec shutter speed. Had to go out to my garden to get that sort of a lighting to support my super fast shutter. In the super macro mode I started focussing on the tap.

drop...

(click)

drop...

(click)

huh! I could only shoot the tap...

Suddenly, I could feel a bulb glowing over my head! the 'continuous' shooting mode.

After a 60 shots in continuous shooting I got my picture. Triumphantly, I transferred the pic to my PC. And then the unexpected surfaced. The picture had unbelievably heavy noise...

Photoshop came to my rescue... extensive noise reduction + brightness & contrast adjustment + radial blur to overshadow the remaining noise.

That was the story of the simple water drop....

As Rajnikanth rightly said in Baba

"Known is a drop....
Unknown is an ocean"