Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Diwali and Powershot S3


"Dei, Camera eduthundu vaada", my dad said.

"Engappa?"

"Motta Maadikku polam... U can get some good shots of fireworks in your new camera... enna?"

"Serippa"

My dad carried the newspaper of the day and went to the terrace. I carefully took my new (then) Canon Powershot S3 IS and followed him.

It was a great diwali evening full of colorful fireworks. I shot everything I saw.

But my great photography saw to that nothing actually got into the camera. Feeling angry about the fact that buying a good camera did not make me a good photographer, I was getting ready to leave.

I just shot this pic before leaving. Not a great one but was better than any of my fireworks shots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes.. That has really come out very well