Friday, April 27, 2007

Aalavandha Vinayagar

It was the time when I was new to digital image editing (read photoshop & photoimpact). The features of these applications amazed me to a great extent.

I did not have a digital camera then. Hence my favourite passtime was creating images using new features I learnt in Photoimpact.



The picture posted here was created in Photoimpact using Material layers tool. It was a prospective greeting for 'Vinayagar Chaturthi - 2002'. (But I later overruled that idea since I felt that the picture was a bit too violent for a festival greeting)

Trivia - Highly inspired by the movie 'Aalavandhan', I created lot of collages about that movie. But this one's my favourite.

The official title I gave the picture is the title of this post ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Narasimhar ?

Anonymous said...

garudar ?

Anonymous said...

hanuman ?